Heaven's Door Bootleg Vol 1
Only 3797 bottles made...
- 26 Year Aged Whisky finished in Japanese Mizunara Oak barrels- Two rarities together, a whisky aged for 26 years and a highly precious Japanese wood vintage
- Distilled from a low rye mashbill
- 111.5 proof, 55.75% alc. by vol.
- Mizunara Oak is one of the rarest and most expensive types of oak in the world and must be at least 200 years before being harvested for barrel aging
- Inherent flavors created in whiskyfrom Mizunara are sandalwood,coconut, and dingxiang (cloves)
- 2019 Edition features Train Tracks by Bob Dylan inside a collectible, individually numbered leather journal