A.D. Laws Triticum Straight Wheat Whiskey
A.D. Laws Straight Triticum (Trit-e-come) Whiskey is our homage to wheat, the “Grain of Civilization.” Skillfully crafted using a Soft White Centennial Wheat grown in the high altitude San Luis Valley of Southern Colorado. This heirloom varietal of Spring wheat produces a soft and floral whiskey with a bright clean finish.
- 100% Colorado-grown wheat
- Classic open air, sour mash fermentation
- Distilled twice through our Vendome 4-plate pot/column still
- Aged 3+ years in full-sized 53 gallon new American white oak barrels
- Bottled at 100 proof
- Tasting Notes: Aromas of apple orchard and orange blossoms on the nose with notes of honey and marmalade. Lilacs, apple and bergamot on the palate with hints of wild strawberry and honey suckle. Ends with a clean bittersweet finish.